Effective Date: October 10, 2020
GDPR VISITOR RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Carryon Babe will collect and retain your information to the extent necessary to comply with applicable data collection laws.
When you access the website, you voluntarily provide certain personally identifiable information including but not limited to:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Username and password
- Date of birth
- Communication preferences
- Avatar image
- Credit card information
The information is collected to provide you services, respond to information requests when you contact us, receive emails about new posts, projects, and/or products when you subscribe to a newsletter, process purchases, use the search feature on the website, or provide any comments. If you do not provide Personal Information, we may not be able to provide services or information to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information is used:
- to personalize your experience
- to communicate with you, including by email and phone
- to improve the content or personalize our communications
- to notify you of our new products, services, updates, promotional materials or newsletters, tips, or other helpful information
- to provide you offers and promotions from our partners and/or our affiliates in exchange for a commission without additional cost to you
- to seek your views on our products and services
- to respond to your requests
- to provide customer service support to better serve you
- for our own administrative and quality assurance purposes, such as to perform data analysis to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, advertisements, and general operation of the website
- to improve our level of service
- to monitor our regulatory compliance
- for other purposes that may be detailed on this website
OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use a variety of common, automated data collection technologies, such as log data, cookies, and Google Analytics to assess how the website is used to personalize your experience and to deliver content tailored to your interests. In doing this, we collect information about you when you visit our website. Your browser automatically sends us your information such as your internet protocol (IP) address. The IP address is a unique number assigned to your computer to identify it whenever you are surfing the Web. We use the IP address to understand the web pages you visit. The IP address does not identify you personally, but it allows us to maintain communications with you as you move about the website. In addition, we use Google Analytics to track our traffic and website statistics. They may receive anonymous aggregated information such as your location, how you landed on our site, links clicked, you long you stayed on our site and other statistics.
The following are some examples of other information:
- device ID, including IP address
- browser and device information, including operating system
- aggregated information such as “click stream” information such as entry and exit points for the websites (including referring URLs or domains), certain websites traffic statistics, page views, and impressions
- geolocation (if using a mobile application and you consent to providing it) and
This information is used to analyze website statistics related to user behavior and interests, improve our performance and your use of the website and to further enhance our products and services offered to you.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data including an anonymous unique identifier that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive when you are viewing the website. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie has come, the lifetime of the cookie (i.e. when does it expire), and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you do not wish to receive cookies or wish to manage when you accept cookies in general, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer. Although you are not required to accept our cookies, if you set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use the complete functionality of the website.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGINS
The website uses social plugins such as the Pinterest share button or Instagram follow button which enable you to easily share information with others. When you visit the website, the operator of the social plugin may be able to place a cookie on your computer, enabling that operator to recognize individuals who have previously visited our website.
Should you interact with any of the social media plugins, you are voluntarily disclosing your personal information. This data is no longer private and becomes public information, which can be collected and used by others. We have no control over and take no responsibility for the use, storage or dissemination of such publicly disclosed personal information by you.
LEAVING A COMMENT
When you comment under posts, its metadata are retained indefinitely, which enables us to interact, communicate and follow up with you. When you leave a comment, your name, email address, and website/organization name are not shared with a third party and may be used to communicate with you.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
This website may be monetized with several affiliate programs and media partnerships. We may be compensated by companies through advertising, paid work, sponsorships, affiliate programs and other.
We will always disclose on the individual pages, where these affiliate links are in place or sponsored opportunities have paid for a post. Please note that by interacting with these links Carryon Babe may receive money at no additional cost to you. At no time are you obligated to make purchases through these links in order to use our site.
Affiliate program memberships:
- RewardStyle collects and tracks data over time and across websites and/or apps from visitors to influencers’ sites. For example, RewardStyle collects and tracks data on consumers who click on a merchant link or other links. They also collect visitors’ IP addresses and may infer location from IP addresses. among other things. This information allows us to facilitate commissions and generate reports for influencers and merchants. RewardStyle also tracks device information from visitors to an influencer’s site, which includes data points on browsers, operating systems, device type, CPU, mobile, IOS, screen, display, plug-ins, mime, font, storage, time, language and canvas. Among other things, This Information may allow RewardStyle to create profiles about the possible relationships among different browsers and devices. RewardStyle also collects data on traffic, impressions, views and clicks.
- We use RewardStyle when sharing product details in order to promote affiliate links to products that allow us to monetize clicks and purchases after visiting a website via provided link.
PRIVACY OF MINORS
Carryon Babe does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that their child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Disclosure for Law Enforcement under certain circumstances, Carryon Babe may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).